Sunday, December 13, 2009

Leonard Maltin Picks Book About Jean Gabin as One of His Best Books of 2009



Hi, Everybody:

I can't believe it's been almost two months since my last post. Thank you for your interest in Jean Gabin, and in my book WORLD'S COOLEST MOVIE STAR: THE COMPLETE 95 FILMS (AND LEGEND) OF JEAN GABIN, VOLUMES ONE AND TWO.

I had some pretty good news this week: Leonard Maltin picked WORLD'S COOLEST MOVIE STAR as one his favorite movie books of 2009 and, as you can see, the book is in pretty good company:

http://www.leonardmaltin.com/2009YearEndBookSurvey.htm


Leonard Maltin

And now, here comes a crass sales pitch. (Believe me, I'm the least likely salesman on earth -- I hate when people try and sell me things! -- so I apologize in advance!)


If you haven't already bought WORLD'S COOLEST MOVIE STAR, now's the time: While each of the two volumes is $39.95 at Amazon.com (total, $79.90 if you buy the two volumes), Barnes and Noble.com is selling them for $35.95 for each volume -- that's a total of $71.80 if you purchase both Volume One and Volume Two (or, a savings of $8.00). And remember: This is the expanded/revised 2009/2010 edition, which features more biographical information and photographs, as well as reader-submitted additions, deletions, and corrections.

If you already own the two-volume set of WORLD'S COOLEST MOVIE STAR, please think about buying a copy or two for anybody on your holiday shopping list who likes classic movies.

Thank you!

Chuck Zigman,
author,
Los Angeles
www.jeangabinbook.com

No comments: